Saturday, March 19, 2011

my friend/enemy, procrastination, has come to visit

why oh why do i still procrastinate everything in my life?
i have a 6-8 page paper due by midnight and i just barely started it.  
by it, i mean the research, which means i still have to write most of it.
oh boy.
and blogging is just prolonging the time when i actually have to work,
which i should probably force myself to press the little "x" on this tab
but instead i'm promising myself i'll work super hard after.
i mean, i don't really have a choice now, do i?
so here is a summary of my weekend so far:
1. working till midnight friday night
2. server meeting bright and early @ 9:00am (yes 9:00 am is early in my life)
3. breakfast at communal with tanner = yummy
4. homework all afternoon and all night saturday

summer, please come as fast as you can, okay?
oh, and i always take forever to take all my tips to the bank so last night tanner insisted we take a picture of me with all my tips i've collected over the last little while because i refused to let him throw it on our bed and roll around in it.  yes, we are really really rich {just kidding, not really at all}.


  

5 comments:

  1. mom is worried! she says "way to go someone is going to rob you tonight but congratulations"

    I on the other hand think this photo is hilarious & i am glad you didn't roll around in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish there was a picture of tanner rolling around in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious! the funniest to me is that you're blogging instead of writing your paper! love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute!!! i love how rich you are and wish you would've let tanner roll in the money. haha good luck on your paper...sounds so awful. i think that's why i can never go back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. money, money, money! i love this picture!

    ReplyDelete