Saturday, October 29, 2011

my hair crisis is over (temporarily)

i've had short hair, really short hair, medium length hair, long hair, hair with a cowlick, hair with a shaved cowlick, hair with a medium cowlick, bangs, and no bangs.  i've gone darker, but i've never gone lighter, until today when i got a melt.  and i'm happy to say it's here to say - it's just what i needed to change things up this time of year.  you may not be able to tell from the picture too well, but my hair gets lighter toward the ends and i am loving it.  you should probably get one too.


and here are some pictures of tanner for good measure


and this is what tanner decided to do with his pictures...enjoy


oh yeah, and next time i'm thinking about growing out my cowlick, please remind me what a terrible idea that it is. 

8 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I've had an appointment to get a melt since last August! then I made the STUPID move (yes, totally regret it) to cut over 5 inches off my hair and now I think the melt thing would look dumb on shorter hair. so I'll take over for the hair crisis for you since yours looks so awesome, how about that? you're lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooove the melt! can't wait to see it in real life. you look so pretty. and i love tanner. pretty neato. (and you in the background dipping bread into soup??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow your hair has gotten so long since i saw you this summer! YOu are so beautiful, brite. holy crap. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the melt!!!! I'm gonna get mine melted in the next couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the melt and i love that you are eating in the background of tanners photo. i wish i could see your hair in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the shaved cowlick... haha. I remember when you first told me about this at Sumo. TOO FUNNY! I love love your hair. Length + bangs + shaved cowlick + melt = perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! And I seriously can't believe how long your hair is!! It looks so great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun new hair! & you look as adorable as ever! Love this blog of yours. You are one clever gal :) Oh december i will finally see you then :)

    ReplyDelete