Thursday, October 13, 2011

iowa day 3: more food, nature, fun fun fun

1. blue note lemonades, hot chocolates, salads, sandwiches and soups @ stomping grounds and trips to the cupcake emporium where madison, davis, and sadie all work (have you noticed that all of my trips tend to revolve around my food?)

2. nature walk in the forest behind berrett & tina's house (and where i learned i might want to own a small dog of my own someday thanks to zeus)

3. delicious thai pineapple curry for dinner (which i will be sharing the recipe soon i promise!)

4. bowling @ perfect games (where even with bumpers, i didn't even bowl 100 - i know, embarrassing)

enjoy more photos!  (only one more day of iowa posts and then on with life we'll go!)















5 comments:

  1. you are making iowa look so pretty! fall is beautiful here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never saw that picture of all of us in the trees (second one down). that's a really photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that first shot show the real reason you came to iowa: baby zeus! he's so adorable!

    these are all really good pictures! but maybe you should come back to take some more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics Brighton! Don't you just love those long white feathery plant things (I think that is the official name for them:) I just saw some in my neighborhood yesterday! You and your family are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone!

    tina - zeus definitely changed my life or at least my feelings towards dogs and i do think we should come back really soon!

    liz - i do love the long white feathery plant things, they are so pretty to me! i miss you and would love to see you soon, at least keep blogging so i can know what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete