Tuesday, June 28, 2011

sunday strolls


this weekend my aunt and uncle, jeremy & sarah, and their cute dinosaur-obsessed little boy, elliot, came to utah for the before-mentioned wedding.  sunday, tanner and i met them at cascade springs in AF canyon to go on a little "hike" - a hike that you can wear a sandals and a skirt, which is really my kind of hike lately. anyway it was a fun summer activity {especially considering i learned so much about dinosaurs - did you know that pterodactyls never actually existed? i hope i spelled that right, elliot would kill me} and the drive was beautiful.  it seriously was stunning, i loved it.  i really forgot how pretty utah is until we drove through the canyon.  sometimes, i can't believe i live here. 











it's days like these i feel like i could live here for a looong time.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about Utah. When I was there last weekend I realized how I'd never really appreciated how pretty it really is. You look gorgeous, by the way!

    ReplyDelete