Wednesday, February 16, 2011

no more soda, corn dogs, or chips

let's compare...

my schedule today:

10:00AM – 4:15PM class
6:00PM – 10:00 PM work
10:00PM – 12:30 AM homework {and i'm still not done...why school do you dominate my life so?}

tanner's schedule today: 

9:00AM - 5:00PM work
6:00PM - 10:00PM class
10:00PM - 12:30AM homework {which he finished}

about 12:32 in the AM i'm laying on his chest...

me: your heart is beating really fast. {yes i am an anxious hypochondriac...}
tanner: how fast?
me: this fast. {tapping my fingers to the beat of his heart}

twenty minutes later about i am sitting and looking at him...

me: you don't look so good, you look kinda sick.
tanner: i'm probably just tired.
me: did you eat dinner today?
tanner: {...thinks...} no.
me: so what did you eat today?
tanner: {...thinks...} a corndog.
me: and that's it???
tanner: and chips.
me: did you have anything to drink? did you drink any water today?
tanner: soda, no water.

while i am aware that i am a hypochondriac and definitely prone to obsessive sorts of anxiety, i want us to live long and healthy lives together!  it is time for some lifestyle changes.  to start, no more corn dogs, soda or chips!

2 comments:

  1. haha sounds like a meal of champions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear!
    good thing the warm is coming
    then we can plant our garden!!!

    ReplyDelete