Monday, February 14, 2011

happy love day


photobooth is so much more convenient for blogging than taking a photo with an actual camera. think about it.  after i take the picture i have to search for my usb cord, plug it into my computer, wait for everything to upload and then wait for it to post to my blog.  whereas with photobooth, two clicks away and voila! posted!  do i sound lazy?  well someday i promise i will upload my pictures from my camera that i believe still have {christmas} photos and share them with you.  for now, enjoy photobooth!  

anyway, here's to a very relaxing valentine's in bed wearing a spider man shirt and doing homework with the husband.  oh yeah, not to mention homemade meatballs and sauce, garlic bread + pasta, roses, and watching arrested development on netflix for hours on the couch.
nothing better than another good excuse to spend time with those you love.

and speaking of love, how cute is my little sister and her boyfriend?? ADORABLE.


happy v-day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute. I'm excited for your birthday brunch.
    P.S I'm glad I made your stats go up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like a perfect valentine's day - i love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so cute! i want to be there for pasta and meatballs! and roses!! and netflix!!! and your sis is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I love Arrested Development! Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Miss you!
    P.S. Your sister looks just like you (that is to say a total babe!)

    ReplyDelete