Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello March

It was a beautiful day today - and warm.  About 50 degrees.
It was sunny, I wore cropped leggings, blue flats, and tanner's red sweatshirt, and I walked to school 
and I wasn't even cold.
I had hawaiian pizza for lunch and I sat on a bench outside with Erica.
I worked on my Twilight research paper 
(yes, that's right, I just put research paper and Twilight into one sentence.)
And I worked at my new job serving expensive sushi.
Now I am waiting for Tanner to get home from school and...
for my mom to get here on Thursday.  I can't wait.
Thank you for being you, March...and please don't send me any surprise snow storms.

4 comments:

  1. Ughh, I'm jealous! And I want to hear LOTS more about the twilight research paper; what's it about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessss! you got the job! i'm proud as a pigeon. and i can't wait to read the twilight research paper. you better send me a copy. team edward!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o have much fun with ur mother! & what is this twilight report all about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. you posted too soon. today was the ultimate surprise snowstorm.

    ReplyDelete