Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i love when moms visit

 My mom came to visit this weekend and we all vacationed in Highland at the Capua's.  I called her that morning excited because I was wearing a short-sleeved shirt at 9 in the morning, unfortunately, the snow followed her from home and we had one of the biggest snow storms of the year that night.  Despite colder temperatures...we had fun doing our two favorite things: eating and shopping!  We even got to see Alice in Wonderland, and she introduced me to my new addiction - Doodle Jump.  So here are a few pictures...


me and my mom.

me and tanner while i attempt to hide my braces.

me and danielle - queen of lasagna.

me and tanner again.

The only really horrible thing about the weekend is having to say goodbye.  It is the worst - always.  So, please visit again, soon!

4 comments:

  1. ahhhh.... I wish I could have been there too! I'm so glad you guys got to be together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look soooo fun! you are so cute brighton. i want to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed your mom. I wanted to be there too.
    Love you lots, Gran

    ReplyDelete