Sunday, July 4, 2010

our new baby

We made our first big purchase and we're loving it.  We decided to buy a 27'' iMac desktop with our tax return mainly because we figure Tanner needs it for school/work/internship/the future/etc.  But I'm not going to lie, it makes looking at my blog a lot more fun, too.  Apparently I'm behind on the times because when we were getting everything out of the box and setting it up, I asked, "Wait, where is the actual computer part?"  Tanner informed me that the screen IS the computer.  This is so futuristic.  


6 comments:

  1. that is so cool! i'm happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanner's face is the best thing i've ever seen! how very fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tanner, your nerdyness has exalted you to nirvana. I can't wait to get one too.
    NIRVANA!!! Your complete joy and nerdage is totally apparent in your Napolean Dynamite pose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow tannerd. Now we can finish our children's book. Eternal champion is calling my name

    ReplyDelete