Friday, December 16, 2011

prospect talk

tanner started an etsy shop {called prospect talk} for some design things very recently and had his first sale today - woo hoo!!  he is adding things little by little - but if you know anyone looking for unique and really cool wedding invitations, refer them to his shop!


the business is booming! me and tanner say that to each other jokingly when little business triumphs happen like today with his first sale (it all started with my very little business endeavor with eye lashes this summer).  but really, check it out and keep checking for new things to be added!

5 comments:

  1. this is so exciting! i will tell all my friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I love the announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh MAN what I would've given to have had an announcement like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blogged about Tanner's designs on my company blog www.amadorevents.blogspot.com and put all his info up on my company Facebook account. I LOVE these designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love it, Brighton. I will refer you as often as I can.

    ReplyDelete