Tuesday, October 26, 2010

no more braces!

I have been braces free for nearly a month and it's almost like the previous 9 months were a dream. And I have to say, I enjoy having perfectly straight teeth more than I thought I would.  Thanks to Danielle, I now have pictures documenting every moment of the whole process.  I went from 14 years old to...well, 17 or 18, in less than an hour!  Maybe someday I'll be in my twenties.

Before - who wouldn't want these off?
Danielle as the cute assitant


I think this is my "oh my gosh, they're off!" face

















tah-dah! the final product

4 comments:

  1. i like the face you're making as they're taking them off. priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are funniest/cutest pictures ever! you look great with or without your braces. but i can't wait to see you without them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do look 18 or 19 even! maybe 19 is pushing it. you look pretty foxy though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this might sound weird, and i hope you don't hate me for saying this, but as totally beautiful as you are without your braces, i thought you looked so cute in them!! it gave you a certain youthful thing going on.

    ReplyDelete