Tuesday, October 26, 2010

fall is here!


You never know for sure with Utah, but I think it is has finally decided to be fall.  I took this picture from our cute little apartment roof and if you look close, you can see it is starting to snow in the mountains.  One of my favorite things about living in Utah is when it is snowing in the mountains, but not in the valley.  I love how the mountains look when the clouds are covering the summits and how they look all snowcapped afterward.  It's not something you get to see everyday, or ever, in Iowa.  Now the only thing I want to do is drink hot chocolate, sit on my couch with a blanket, and read a book.  I guess studying for my finance test sort of fulfills that dream, right?

7 comments:

  1. oh how i miss the feel of fall in Utah!! its my most favorite season ever!! so jealous all we have is hot coco and maybe a little rain if were lucky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto to what aze said. no christmas season for us in utah either. boo. maybe we will see you again one day. and maybe we can have a sleep-over in your perfect little apartment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss having a change of seasons. It still feels like summer in California...but then again, I heard it snowed in the valley yesterday. Sad life! Miss you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my new blog friend. I am so glad you finally disclosed that you have a blog... it is darling! You know I just looked at every post you've ever posted:) Now I was able to show Kent who we are going to sushi with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
    your blog is great! hope vegas and UO/Anthro was so much fun! xox
    see you soon please

    ReplyDelete