Wednesday, January 27, 2010

underaged at sundance

Tanner and I went up to Park City tonight for Sundance Film Festival.  He was invited with some other students to a locals lounge where some of their art work was being displayed.  We thought it sounded like something fun to do, so we decided to go.  We drove there, found parking - which was nearly impossible, -took the shuttle to Main Street, and found the address to the lounge (all through the freezing cold I might add).  They checked our IDs and it turns out we couldn't even go in because I'm not 21.  Ha!  Soon enough...

So we ended up getting dessert and caramel-apple-cider at a cafe - which was a little more age appropriate for me.

4 comments:

  1. that's hilarious - but when I saw this title, I really was hoping for a list of "people magazine" type celebs that you saw

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that is awesome! sounds like a good treat any way. Yummy cider! your birthday is in february ya?

    ReplyDelete