Monday, September 27, 2010

our new home


We recently moved back to Provo into the cutest place in town.  I love it.  It has beautiful hardwood floors, high vaulted ceilings, and a lot of personality.  It is an older place, so it has been a challenge figuring out where to store things (like clothes that usually go in closets, for instance) and how to keep things organized, but we have definitely enjoyed the project...and the only room that still needs some work is the little room with blue walls, which right now, is kind of a junk room.  Enjoy.







5 comments:

  1. it's the cutest apartment ever! i can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness - that is seriously the cutest apartment I've ever seen!!! I want my house to look like that! I LOVE the colors of the walls, love the cabinets -- congratulations -- I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh how fun!!! places like that are the BEST cause you can make them your own style and leave your mark. it's so much more satisfying than living in a stupid apartment ya know? oh i'm so excited for you. that room with the blue walls is my favorite, not sure why. love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really can't wait to come over and see it in real life! i am imagining little glass cups full of candies that say "eat me" and make me grow big or shrink small. i love little old houses!! and you fit right in. you're so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRIGHTON! This is precious!! These pictures look like they are straight from a decorating magazine!! Come fix my apartment!! (Because then my apartment would be awesome AND I would get to see you.)

    ReplyDelete