Friday, April 9, 2010

as of late

 
First, I hate blogspot.  It will not let me arrange pictures how I want.

Second, in list format, here are a few things we've been doing:
*We went to see Bear Hands, Mayor Hawthorne, and Passion Pit last night and had fun dancing
*I interviewed Bear Hands for inyourspeakers
*It is starting to look like spring again...cross your fingers
*I have approximately 3 pages of writing left in the semester and then finals
*Tanner started his spring term at school

Third, the most exciting news....I got a new bike!  I was surprised this morning when the UPS guy was at my door with a HUGE box.  I was even more confused when he said that box was addressed to Tanner. Well, Tanner surprised me and bought me a much-need bike for the spring and a summer - a cute mint green beach crusier to be exact.  The only problem is, the fork is a little bent, so we have to wait for a replacement part to be able to put it all together and ride it.  Regardless, it was the greatest surprise ever, so, thank you Tanner, you're the best.

6 comments:

  1. oh wow that's sooo awesome! what a good guy that little man of yours is. i'm happy your school is almost out for the summer. we are going to be in utah in a month...can't wait!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! That's so presh!! That bike is totally cute, I'm jealous! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute bike! i love it. what a great husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanner is so dreamy! Romantic, even.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this bike is a dream! hope it gets all fixed up for you real soon! any news on the vacation dates?

    ReplyDelete